Monday, April 11, 2011

The Typical Introduction

So I have wanted to start a blog for a while, not sure why but I did. However, I didn't want one that just shared my personal life because A) I don't want everyone knowing my personal business, I tell who I want to tell and B) no much goes on in my life, I go to work and come home mostly...every once and a while me and Elijah will go out, but mostly chilling at the house is what we do!

So I wanted something more. So it finally came to me! I will write about my spiritual journey, something to help me process my thoughts in some organized manner. Even more important, hopefully some one out there will read this blog and maybe start thinking of the condition of their own heart, saved or unsaved.

One thing you need to understand about me is that English/ Language Arts was never my strong suit. Especially the part where you read a paragraph or story and interpret information. That being said, don't expect some deep, though out, or "rich" interpretation from me! I get the basics, people like my husband and my preacher(s) are the ones that really bring life to the scripture for me and bring a clear understanding to it. So thanks to them in advance cause they will have a lot of input on this whether they realize it or not! :)

So enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment