Sunday, August 7, 2011

God's Plan...

It's been forever since I posted..I have had a lot going on...good stuff though! The main thing is that I got a new job, that I enjoy so I finally quit McDonald's!! I am so ecstatic right now! God has blessed me so much. Words cannot describe how much he had. When I finally felt like I was at rock bottom, God showed me the light at the end of the tunnel. God tells us in His Word that He knows the plans He has for us. I know that and I have known that but when all things seem to be folding in on me I wonder " what are you thinkg God??' Don't you see my pain and struggling? Of course He did. It all taught me a lesson. I am not strong if He is not there with me. Also that I cannot do EVERYTHING! It's impossible. I think I finally got that...like REALLY got it. Maybe that is why God let me move on.

The funny thing about this job is the 'reason' I got it. My boss told me in the interview that in her experience people with fast food experience do better in this position. At first I was just like 'hmmm ok.' Then I got to thinking..so I just went to school for 4 years for nothing? I am getting this job because of my fast food experience?? What the crap. How pointless." This had me down for a few days. So I pondered on it for a little while, because I believe there is a reason for everything. God gives us meaning in everything. So, what if I hadn't gone to school, where would I be? Well I would have never started working at Bountyland...and probably not stayed at McDonald's as long as I did. Maybe I would have never broke up with my ex. If those are the case, then I would have never met Eli (who by the way, I will be married to for a year today!!). Ironically, if I had never met Eli then I wouldn't be at Double Springs. Double Springs is where I met a wonderful lady name Glenda!!! Who talked to my boss about me, who interviewed me. :) Wonderful chain of events huh? God's miraculous plan. Me, I would have NEVER thought things would work out like this. Makes me all the happier and more secure in my relationship with my Savior and Lord. IT could only work according to His plan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment