Tuesday, May 10, 2011

God will provide....

I stress out easy over just about anything. Anyone that really knows me, sees this.  However, I have been working on. Over time the realization and the true understanding that God can do anything has really been sinking in. Have you ever seen something and believed it but never really taken it in? That's been most of my life. I have understood and seen all my life that God can do anything but I think I finally reached a point a while back where seeing and understanding aren't enough, I have show God through my actions that I truly trust Him. That means giving it all to God and trusting he will provide.

It gets a tad nerve racking thinking about it and all the what ifs but if I look back, even just the last few months it is so incredibly obvious that God has provided for us when we need it. So why should I think he wouldn't provide now? It's pretty awesome though. When the anxiety and worry comes in to my head I just tell myself "God will provide" or "It will work out" something like that. Then BAM! God provides. :) Why should I stress, God's got this!

Just saying. Something to think about...

No comments:

Post a Comment